Thursday, March 31, 2011

Coming Closer to Finishing

I didn't really do too much yesterday. I fell asleep early on in the morning and slept all through-out the day and well into the night. I haven't been sleeping like that lately. I've only tried to get minimal amounts of sleep to be able to get in multiple projects. It enjoy keeping myself busy, especially with things I enjoy doing. I do get side-tracked though if I try to over multi-task. Today I'm going to try to maintain some single project productivity.

I need to focus on this application just a tad bit more than anything else. I need to have it mailed out by Monday or else I'm cut off from the deadline. I think I need to just sit here for a couple of hours and put together my demo. If I get that out of the way, then there is not much else to do except finish a few more questions up and go to CVS for the pictures. I will have to do the picture bit on Saturday, it will be the best time I can do it. So off to setting up the perfect demo...............

No comments:

Post a Comment